Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Full-Time
An Arizona school district has an opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely while supporting students for the remainder of the school year. VocoVision will provided the software and training required for this opportunity, along with support from our Clinical and Technical teams to be successful in a virtual assignment. This would be a great opportunity for a clinician who is looking to save time and money on their commute without having to give up their passion!
- Creating IEPs
- Establishing goals
- Attending IEP meetings
- Communicating with family on student progress
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Arizona License
- 2 years of experience in school setting
- Full-Time (30+ hours per week)
- Caseload: Mixed K-12
- Start: Immediately!
- Contract may be renewed for the upcoming school year
- Must have reliable internet, a desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled