Remote - Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon
Oregon districts are currently looking to fill a fully remote Speech- Language Pathologist position. VocoVision helps Pathologist successfully help students through on an online Zoom Platform. Pathologists can work from the comfort of their own home and help students achieve their speech goals. VocoVision provides clinical and technical training making working remote easier than ever.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules that vocovision provides.
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
With these great advantages there is no reason not to join the Vocovision team today! Apply today with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Abi a call at(678)- 327-0981 for any questions or concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled