Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois
Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois – 100% Remote Job
A school district in Illinois is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to a K-12 caseload this school year.
- Illinois Speech Language Pathologist license
- Must have Illinois PEL
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. If you would like to be considered for this job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled