Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Ohio
Speech Language Pathologist SLP Virtual/Remote/ Teletherapy
Vocovision is in search for a Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio. This job is full-time and is remote!
- Ohio State Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License (Required)
- 2+ Years of School Experience
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- State teaching certificate may be required
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. Please reach out through email to request this if you'd like to move quickly.
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If interested in the Ohio Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Virtual/Remote/Teletherapy school job, please apply below. For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected]
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled