Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Oregon- Work From Home!
VocoVision is actively seeking a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon to interview and start immediately. Please read below and apply to be considered for one of our remote Speech Therapy Jobs.
- SLP must have an active license in Oregon and hold ASHA SLP-CCC certification
- This remote job will be a 1099 Independent Contractor position and if offered the position, will need to purchase liability insurance
- Candidate must be able to complete a tech screen through VocoVision
- Must have computer purchased in the past 5 years, and can NOT be a chrome book
- Must be comfortable working with ages K-12
- 100% remote
- Full school year
- Full time hours, guaranteed
- You will be compensated for both your direct, and indirect hours
- This position incudes therapy, evaluations, and report writing
If you are interested in this Oregon, Speech Language Pathologist remote job, please apply right away with an attached resume to be considered while the position lasts. Please also contact Amanda Baxter at (813)-343-2252.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled