Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Job Teletherapy
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Job – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Montana to find a Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year.
VocoVision employs a complete online platform to connect therapists with students across the country. Therapists need a computer and a desire to help children in underserved areas, and VocoVision will provide the rest. This includes software and both the technical and clinical training necessary to succeed.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
Licensure & Certifications:
- Active Montana State License (or willing to obtain)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- School-based experience
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication
- Good time management skills
To apply directly, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled