Remote Speech Language Pathologist Jobs Available | Wanted: SLPs wanting to work in other states
I am looking for Speech Language Pathologists that are willing to get licensed in other states!
Some states are facing a Speech Language Pathologist shortage and to allieviate that, I am looking for therapists that will undertake getting licensed in another state. We are currently seeing shortages in Oregon, California, and Illinois. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you are licensed in one of these states.
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires Speech Language Pathologist certification for state you live in and state you practice in.
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school based position
- 1099 contract job
- Therapist must carry liability insurance-can provide resources on how to obtain
- Weekly pay, equal pay for direct and indirect time
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist considering getting licensed in another state and would like to speak to me about what states would offer the most opportunity, I can be reached at 813-219-1083.
**Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.**
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled