Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Louisiana District
VocoVision is now accepting applications for Speech-Language Pathologists at a school district in Louisiana.
The position is currently available for the '23-'24 year. The school district is interviewing qualified therapists with different caseloads available according to the contractor's strengths and preferences. The therapist will be responsible for providing direct therapy through our online platform as well as maintaining up-to-date logs, attending meetings, and managing IEPs.
- ASHA CCC s
- Active Louisiana License
- Louisiana Ancillary Teaching Certificate
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a Louisiana license must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
If you are ready to transition your practice to your home office, contact Dean from VocoVision at 678-920-5938, or email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled