Remote Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Pennsylvania | Full-Time
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Pennsylvania
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join a school district in Pennsylvania. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment.
This is a full-time or part-time position for the new school year (2023-2024). This position will cover general duties, but not limited to, evals, assessments, and some paperwork.
- 2023-2024 remainder of the school year
- Full-time or Part-time
- Caseload: K-8 (more details upon interview)
- Requires a Master s or Doctorate level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid Pennsylvania state license as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Teaching Cert.
- Must have ASHA CCC s
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable being a 1099 contractor.
- Must pass a basic technical screening. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work.
If you are interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to my email at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Don t hesitate to contact me as I want the best for you! Excited to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled