Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Oregon
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist – Oregon
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Oregon to fill a Speech-Language Pathologist opening for the upcoming school year.
As technology continues to advance, the ability to connect students in under-severed areas with certified clinicians has become easier. This connection benefits both parties, as students can attain the help they need, while clinicians can work on a flexible schedule from the comfort of their own home. Clinicians will work predetermined hours to attain an ideal work/life balance.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Oregon
- Previous school-based experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet
- Software, training, and IT support provided
- Work from home on a flexible schedule
- Save time and money on transportation
To begin a fulfilling career using teletherapy, email your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled