Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Pennsylvania
Compassion, driven, virtual Speech Language Pathologist needed to join a Pennsylvania school district. Candidates would take on a PreK-12 caseload on a full-time basis. Work from home must haves include a laptop or desktop, webcam, microphone, and dependable internet service. Required software and training will be provided, along with IT and Clinical team support!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Pennsylvania State License
- 2 years of experience working in school setting
- Helping students achieve personal and academic goals
- Keeping family and staff updated on student progress
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled