Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) California
Are you an enthusiastic and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to join our team and provide high-quality therapy services to K-12 students in California. As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, you will evaluate and treat students with communication disorders using virtual platforms and technology. You will work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create effective communication strategies and monitor student progress.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' individual needs and treatment plans
- Develop and implement therapy plans that focus on improving communication skills and academic success
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom and home environment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology in California
- At least two years of school experience
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
If you're a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled