Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School IN
Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Elementary Schools
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Teletherapy SLP to work with elementary school students through our online platform. The SLP will be responsible for conducting assessments, providing individual and group therapy, and collaborating with teachers and other professionals to support the communication and language needs of the students.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to identify areas of need and develop appropriate intervention plans.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to students via teletherapy, utilizing evidence-based practices and instructional strategies.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers, special education teachers, and other school professionals to develop and implement effective communication and language interventions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions, progress reports, and other necessary documentation.
- Provide support and education to families and caregivers to help them support their child's communication and language development.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as necessary to discuss student progress and make recommendations for future interventions.
- Continuously monitor student progress and adjust therapy interventions as needed.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Indiana licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Current Indiana teaching certificate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in elementary school settings
- Experience providing teletherapy services preferred
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices and instructional strategies for speech and language development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using technology and online platforms for service delivery.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled