Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
An Idaho school district is seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the remainder of the school year. Clinicians will be responsible for a K-12 caseload on a contract basis. Must be able to start as soon as possible! Should the assignment go well, there is the possibility of renewal for the upcoming school year.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA - CCC
- Active Idaho State License
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Reliable internet service
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Webcam & microphone (built-in or detached)
- Basic computer skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume via email. Should you have questions, please give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled