Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Idaho has enlisted the help of VocoVision to find a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certification:
- Licensed SLP in Idaho
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Cut transportation costs (gas + wear and tear)
- Help students in underserved areas
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 IT support to ensure success for everyone involved. Take the first steps to an exciting and fulfilling career by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled