Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
VocoVision is currently staffing a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district in Oregon. VocoVision utilizes teletherapy to connect clinicians and students via a complete online platform. Clinicians provide services to students who may otherwise not receive the help they need, while gaining the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working from home.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Oregon SLP License (or willing to obtain)
- Recent school-based experience
- Teletherapy experience preferred but not required
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Decreased commuting hassles
- Work form the comfort of your own home
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Increased autonomy and flexibility
If you have a computer and a desire to positively impact children, please contact Meghan Tonnesen with a copy of your resume and any questions or concerns you may have.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled