Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Minnesota to join their search for a qualified and reliable Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. VocoVision uses an online platform to connect therapists to students across the country.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- Active Minnesota SLP License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- At least 2 years of experience in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce cost and hassle of commuting
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility/autonomy
- Mild to moderate
Working from home has never been easier or more rewarding. To take advantage of this technological achievement, send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com. I can also be reached directly at 770-225-3007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled