Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy Position in Washington - Work from Home
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Teletherapy. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for the remainder of school year and next year!
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working in the school setting
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Participate in IEP meetings to relate pertinent data used in the determination of students’ needs.
- Collaborate with IEP team to develop IEP goals and objectives, supportive aids, accommodations, and services to provide FAPE.
- Implement and maintain ongoing assessments to monitor student progress.
- Regularly review student progress and provide ongoing feedback to parents and other members of the IEP team on a regular basis.
- Coordinate services with students’ teachers to assure access to the general education curriculum and typically developing peers. Maintain and communicate therapy schedule in accordance with the IEP.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License or Certification:
- ASHA certified
- Licensed SLP in Washington
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled