Remote Speech-Language Pathologist
Are you looking to become remote? Join the VocoVision family, where the health and safety of our employees is our top priority! We're not only devoted to your career, but we’re also devoted to the health and safety of all our therapists. School District in Oregon who is eagerly seeking an experienced Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the oncoming school year.
- Full-time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- 1099 Compensation
- Training will be provided
- PreK-12th grade caseload is based on experience
- Active Oregon SLP License required
- ASHA CCC’s required
- 2-year school-based experience required
- Master’s Degree Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology required
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the Speech-Language Pathologist position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled