Remote Speech Pathologist job opening in CALIFORNIA!
VocoVision Teletherapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in California looking for qualified, enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists for the remainder of the 21/22 school year! This is a remote opening with no onsite services required. If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of ESY, summer hours and renewing for the next school year.
- Fully Remote - no onsite services required – WORK FROM HOME!
- Full Time/37.5 hours per week/7.5 hours per day/M-F
- Additional Caseload Details available upon interview.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Guaranteed Remote Assignments – No Onsite Services Required – EVER
- Ability to bill for direct and indirect services – Get paid for ALL the work you do!
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Access to our Tech and Clinical Teams – we offer the support you need to make Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Working with a seasoned Teletherapy company - VocoVision is not a response to the pandemic. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts provide student services remotely, and we will be around long after the current health crisis. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless.
Job Requirements to Qualify for Remote Placements with ProCare Therapy/VocoVision:
- Master’s Degree
- CA State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- CA State Education Certificate
- At least two years of schools experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!) and have the ability to pass a rudimentary tech screening.
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] .
Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources, VocoVision
O: (678) 497-4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled