Remote Speech Therapist (SLP) - Teletherapy
Did 2020 make you think about going virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! A partnered school district in North Carolina is seeking a Full Time Speech Therapist to work remotely with students from K-12.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – 1099, Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Compensation Covers Direct & Indirect Services (including paperwork time)
- Clinical & Technical Support Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years school-based experience
- NC SLP License
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve! This exciting School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled