Remote | Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) for 23/24 School Year | Caldwell, ID
VocoVision is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidate to work with a school district in Idaho. This is a great part-time opportunity for the upcoming school year.
VocoVision supplies the software, training, and technical support to transfer your classroom skills to a complete online platform. With 10+ years in the teletherapy business, VocoVision knows the best practices to ensure the best results for students and therapists.
- Contract Position:
- 23/24 School Year
- Start: August 2023
- 5 Hours/Week
- 45-Minute Session per Day
- Early Childhood
- Requires a Master's degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Requires Idaho Teaching Certification in Deaf Education (K-12)
- Prior experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle Garland at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.