Remote Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job in California
A school district in California is seeking a DHHT to work remotely with students k-12.
Take advantage of the freedom that working remote has to offer and forget commuting! Clinical and Technical support/guidance is provided to ensure success!
- Part-Time and Full-Time needs, Independent Contract
- Work from Home, 100% remote
- K-12 caseload
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State License/Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2 years school-based experience
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled