Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired Washington, DC
Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired – Washington, DC
VocoVision has partnered with a Washington, DC school district searching for an organized and passionate TVI. This position is for the upcoming school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
- Master’s Degree in Education for the Visually Impaired Students
- Must be licensed in the state of Washington, DC
- 4 days/week – Monday-Thursday
- Testing Low Vision Students
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from Home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreased Exposure to Illness
- Cut Transportation Costs
Please reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, if you are interested in this opportunity.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled