Remote Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Opening | Wyoming
Vocovision is interviewing for an DHH to work full time and remote with a school district in Wyoming. The Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will service a mild-moderate caseload of PreK-12th grade students while working from home. A paraprofessional will be on-site to assist with students. The ideal candidate will be organized, have exceptional skills, tech-savvy, and ready to take part in the revolution of tele-service.
We provide each teacher with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The DHH will have, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
Due to the unique nature of this position, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Graduate level degree from an accredited program in Deaf Education
- Wyoming Certification as a teacher of the Deaf
- Knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high-speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard and Hearing
- Part time 20 hours per week
- Full school year contract
- Work from home
Interested in similar positions? Contact Nicole Cherry today to discuss openings in your desired location/state.
To be considered for this Wyoming job, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Nicole Cherry directly at (813) 219-1083 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled