Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired Distance Learning
Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired – Distance Learning
Vocovision has partnered with a Georgia school district to fill their need for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. This position will be completed from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision provides the software, training, and support to ensure success for everyone involved.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, or have another visual impairment.
- Prepare lectures and activities to give the students the ability to clearly understand and progress.
- 2+ years of TVI experience
Education and License:
- Master’s degree in education for visually impaired students
- Teaching licensed in Georgia
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled