Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired in California
We are looking for a dedicated and innovative educator to work with students in a California School District as a remote School Teacher for the Visually Impaired.
As a remote teacher, you will have the flexibility to work from home, while still making a significant impact on the lives of visually impaired students.
- Master's degree in Education or related field.
- California certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a TVI.
- Strong knowledge of Braille, assistive technology, and other accommodations necessary for students with visual impairments.
- Experience with virtual instruction and technology tools preferred.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for visually impaired students.
- Provide virtual instruction, including live lessons, recorded lessons, and one-on-one sessions with students.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction to ensure students are meeting academic goals.
- Collaborate with school district personnel, parents, and other professionals to ensure students receive the necessary supports and accommodations.
- Keep accurate records of student progress.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online today! You can also email [email protected] or call/text Rumor Morton at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled