Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Texas
Are you a passionate educator with a strong commitment to making a difference in the lives of students? Vocovision is seeking a remote School Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Texas on a full-time basis.
Position: Remote School Teacher for the Visually Impaired
Location: Texas School District (Remote)
Type: Full-time, 1099 Contract
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for visually impaired students, addressing their unique learning needs.
- Deliver remote instruction through virtual platforms, ensuring engaging and accessible lessons for students with visual challenges.
- Utilize adaptive technology and assistive devices to facilitate learning and promote independence for visually impaired students.
- Collaborate with other teachers, therapists, and parents to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess students' progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly to meet their educational goals.
- Provide orientation and mobility training to help students navigate their surroundings confidently.
- Master's degree in Education or a related field (some exceptions apply).
- Teaching certification in Texas with a specialization in Visual Impairment.
- Two years of prior experience working with visually impaired students or individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge of Braille, adaptive technology, and assistive devices for the visually impaired.
- Proficient in using virtual teaching tools and platforms.
About Our Company: Vocovision is dedicated to providing quality education and support to students across the country, fostering their academic and personal growth. As a remote teacher, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students from the comfort of your home.
If you are enthusiastic about empowering visually impaired students and have the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply online today.
Vocovision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled