Remote Teacher of The Visually Impaired (TVI) North Carolina
Remote Teacher of The Visually Impaired (TVI) – North Carolina
Did 2020 make you think about going virtual? This is your opportunity to work from the comfort of your home and continue helping students! A school district in North Carolina is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. The selected teacher will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform.
Caseloads are mild-moderate for K-12, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
- PreK-12: Mild-Moderate
- 1099 Independent Contract
- 30-35 hours/week
- Elementary to High School
- 22/23 school year
- Weekly Pay – includes all direct and indirect services
- M.S. in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- 2 years of experience as a Teacher of The Visually Impaired
- North Carolina Teaching Certification in Visual Ed
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve This exciting TVI opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other remote positions available in the U.S., send your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled