Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Teletherapy
Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia to fill a Teacher of the Visually Impaired position. This is a work from home, teletherapy position that will run until the end of the school year. The school is looking to interview and hire quickly.
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Requires Georgia Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, have limited site, or have another visual impairment
- Teach Core Curriculum, Braille Skills, and Independent Living Strategies
- Braille – letters, symbols, and numbers
- Nemeth Braille – used for math class, add on to the Braille already used
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Cut transportation costs
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 reference to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled