Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Connecticut
Join VocoVision's virtual team as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and provide top-notch teletherapy services from the comfort of your home. Apply now to make a positive impact on students' lives through remote teletherapy!
Job Title: Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - VocoVision
Description: Looking for an outstanding opportunity as a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join our remote team at VocoVision and deliver exceptional therapy services to students through our teletherapy platform. Work from home, make an impact, and apply today!
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s all-inclusive teletherapy platform.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and provide evidence-based teletherapy sessions.
- Work alongside parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Stay in the loop with the latest research and advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have a valid CT SLP licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient in navigating technology.
- Motivated, reliable, and ready to assist students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Work remotely with flexibility.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- Dive into professional development opportunities and access to full toolkit of resources.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Ready to start as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Send your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled