Remote Tennessee Speech Therapist for K-12 School
VocoVision is currently interviewing SLP tele-therapists for a position in Tennessee
As a tele-therapist, you gain the freedom to work from home and never go into the office again.
A school district in Tennessee is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. This job is full time and will work with K - 12 students. The position is completely remote, candidates can work from anywhere.
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years of classroom-based experience preffered
- Active Texas Speech License
- Out of state applicants will need an active license in the state they live in.
- Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
- Tech Savvy
Details on Position:
- Will split caseload with 2 SLP's
- January -EOSY
- Full time
- Currently there are 49 students who are seen in groups.
Therapists will be trained on the teletherapy toolkit before beginning work to ensure you are ready to begin your new remote job. Hours will be guaranteed each week for all direct and indirect services.
Does this interest you? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 678-367-4912.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled