Remote Texas Speech Language Pathologist | School Virtual Opportunity
Join VocoVision's team as a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and make a difference in students' lives through teletherapy services. Apply today!
Description: Are you looking for a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position? Join VocoVision's team of school-based providers and provide high-quality teletherapy services to students across the country. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home and conducting sessions through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Apply today to be the positive impact on students' lives to advance their speech journey.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations virtually using VocoVision's advanced teletherapy technology.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and deliver evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals to ensure effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions, progress notes, and reports.
- Stay updated on research and developments in speech-language pathology.
- Possess a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Possess a Texas Speech Language Pathologist licensure or eligibility.
- Possess ASHA CCC-SLP required.
- Experience working with children in school or clinical settings.
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms and technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Dedicated, dependable, and passionate about helping students reach their speech and language goals.
- Remote work with flexible hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunity to positively impact students' lives nationwide.
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
To apply for the VocoVision SLP position, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 813-358-5769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled