Remote workers for schools- Speech Therapists/SLPs- Washington
Calling All Speech Language Pathologists: Let's Make Waves in Washington!
Hello to the Evergreen State! If you're an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with a passion for helping students thrive, we've got an exciting opportunity just for you. We recently partnered with a local Washington school district who was unable to find someone onsite for their SLP needs, and have now opened the door for virtual professionals!
Here's what we're seeking:
- A Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Outstanding communication skills and a gift for connecting with students.
- Flexibility to excel as a solo player or collaborate seamlessly within a team.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Now, let's dive into the details:
- You'll be making waves in Washington, working with a dynamic and diverse group of students.
- This role isn't just a job; it's a chance to be part of a community that values education and growth.
Your Mission in Washington:
- Pinpoint communication disorders by conducting comprehensive evaluations and assessments.
- Create tailored treatment plans for students, ensuring their academic success.
- Provide speech and language therapy to students from all backgrounds, fostering their development.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and fellow professionals to create a nurturing learning environment.
- Maintain thorough records of evaluations, assessments, and therapy sessions.
- Attend meetings and proudly present progress reports, showcasing the incredible progress your students have made.
Ready to make waves in the great state of Washington and help students reach their full potential? Send your resume our way or get in touch with Priscilla Espinosa, the VocoVision Account Executive. You can reach her at 470-622-2705 or send her an email at [email protected].
Join us in making a difference in education in the beautiful state of Washington. It's more than a career; it's a chance to inspire greatness!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled