RemoteJob for School SLP in a GADistrict
Remote Job for School SLP in a GA District
Part Time Position
Competitive Hourly Pay
Vocovision is a TelePractice company that offers services to students in need of assistance with educational development through therapy. We offer the platform and software at NO COST to our SLPs. With TelePractice becoming more and more prevalent in school districts, the need continues to grow.
VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
• Ideal solution for medically fragile patients
Join Vocovision today!
• Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders
• Certified through ASHA
• Communication Skills both written and oral
• Ability to pass tech screening
Candidates seeking a new opportunity in their career field as a School Speech Language Pathologist, please submit your resume or call me at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled