REMOTE/VIRTUAL Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) $55+
Our school district in California needs a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Part-Time (20 hours a week)
- Dates: ASAP to EOSY
- Caseload: K-12
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Jesse Nguyen | 678-920-5932 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled