Rhode Island Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist, Remote
Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding remote opportunity?
Vocovision is seeking a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist to work with students in a Rhode Island School District full-time.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Speech-Language Pathologist licensure in the state of Rhode Island.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in the educational setting (some exceptions apply).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using telepractice platforms and technology.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and provide therapy sessions to students remotely.
- Implement evidence-based techniques and strategies to improve students speech and language abilities.
- Collaborate with families and other school administration and staff to ensure effective communication goals and strategies are implemented.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress and treatment plans.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]. Please include "Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Rhode Island" in the subject line. You can also apply directly online today or by phone at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled