Rhode Island School Based Speech Language Pathologist Remote Position
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of K-12 students? A Rhode Island school district is in need of a Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist to provide critical support to students. Vocovision is seeking an exceptional professional who can deliver comprehensive speech and language services remotely, ensuring that students receive the support they need to succeed academically and socially.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certified SLP in Rhode Island.
- ASHA CCC s.
- Experience working with K-12 students, in a school-based setting (some exceptions apply).
- Familiarity with remote therapy platforms and technology for virtual service delivery.
- Understanding of special education regulations, IEP development, and documentation requirements.
- Conduct virtual assessments, evaluations, and screenings to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students, setting goals and objectives based on their individual needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students through telepractice, utilizing evidence-based interventions to improve their communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and coordinated support for students.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting intervention strategies as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Provide guidance and training to parents, caregivers, and teachers on strategies to support students' speech and language development.
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours and the ability to work from home.
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
Application Process: To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also reach out directly to 678-497-4825.
Note: This is a remote position serving students in a Rhode Island school district. Candidates must reside in Rhode Island state or have an active Rhode Island state license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled