Rhode Island Speech-Language Pathologist
VocoVision has partnered up with a school district within Rhode Island to provide Speech Therapy services to students in grades PreK through 12th grade. VocoVision is the leading teletherapy platform and network that provides school districts across the US with quality teleservices, provided by exceptional therapists like yourself!
Have you considered teletherapy through VocoVision? Here are some more details regarding our positions!
Job Requirements- (Must Have)
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active and up to date resume
- State-specific licensure (if you’re out of state, you must hold both your primary residence state’s license + the state license the district is physically in)
- State Department of Education License if applicable
- 2 years of school-based experience recommended – if you do not have 2 years of experience, let’s talk more in depth about the experience you do have!
- Ability to obtain professional liability insurance upon request
If you are a speech therapist interested in pursuing teletherapy within schools, please contact me immediately – we are actively setting up interviews and would love to get you a confirmed timeslot. Please contact me at (678) 538-6797 and apply with your resume below to be considered. If you have any questions, please email me at: [email protected]. Our partnered districts are looking to move quickly, so your timeliness in this is sincerely appreciated!
The time to find a 22/23 School Year teletherapy SLP position is now – As the school year is starting, district’s are looking to bring new people on board quickly. Please reach out if you want to be immediately considered.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Ian Leupold, Senior Business Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled