School Adapted PE Coach
A school in California is seeking a candidate for an Adapted Physical Education teacher position. The school is looking for a compassionate individual who has the skills and expertise needed to provide Physical Education instruction to students with disabilities. You would be working with a small group of students from grades 1st-12th. This is a contract position for an APE to work virtually for the 2022-2023 school year.
This is a fully remote position with no onsite services required.
Licenced Physical Education Teacher with added APE cert
California licensed P.E teacher
Requires an added APE credential
Must have CA State license and CA State issued education certificate
MUST have previous school experience
Caseload information will be discussed in a phone interview
- Working from home, you would be responsible for coordinating your schedule with staff and students in order to support each student’s IEP by working with the multidisciplinary team.
- Typical school day 7:30am-4pm with 30-minute duty-free lunch. around 35 hours a week.
- Conduct virtual P.E lessons
- Coach students individually or in groups.
- Teletherapy experience is a plus but not a requirement. An ideal candidate would have enough in-person experience to be able to translate skills/lessons/activities to a virtual setting.
The rates for this position are dependent on experience and district budgets but the weekly income will be over $1,300. On top of weekly pay, This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE.
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools all over the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please reach out to Claire Zarynoff from VocoVision at 770-776-2133 to have your resume considered immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled