School -based Remote Speech Language Pathologist | NC
- K-12 with a focus on 9th-12th
- IEP team
- Direct Services
- Case Management (small group of speech-only children)
- Some make-up services
- Master of Speech Language Pathology
- North Carolina Licensure
- ASHA Certification
- 2+ years' school experience, Middle/High school Preferred
- Not required to be bilingual. Monolingual is considered!
Please email an updated resume, with a previous supervisor reference, to [email protected]
To schedule an introductory phone call, please use the following link: https://calendly.com/zack-anello-initial-phone-interview/initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.