School-Based SLP for Georgia Students | 1099 Contract - Teletherapy
Are you an active listener who loves to empower students? Professionals who provide excellent care to their patients are needed in the state of Georgia. Find out more about this amazing opportunity!
- Full Time or Part Time hours
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- SLPA supervision
- ARD meetings
- Creating and maintaining IEP's
- Excellent communication with staff members and parents/guardians.
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications
• Active SLP Teaching License in Georgia
• Preferred experience working with children
- Personal Liability Insurance (Simple process)
Connect with Lindsey Hamilton
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.