School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with an exceptional Rhode Island school district who has a full-time, contract position available for a Speech-Language Pathologist. Clinicians seeking part-time positions are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensed SLP in Rhode Island
- Two years of school-based experience – minimum
- Full-Time 37.5 hours/week
- Mild to moderate
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Create your own schedule
- Decrease commuting expenses
Interested in this position or other available positions? Apply by submitting a resume to: Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled