School based Speech Teletherapist
Are you a School Speech Language Pathologist who has experience delivering virtual speech therapy?
Remote Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Working from home, you would be responsible for coordinating your schedule with staff and students. Typical school day M-F 7:30am-4pm with 30-minute duty-free lunch.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in students with varying degrees of severity.
- Comfortable with a range of disabilities from mild to moderate to profound
- Ideal candidate has an additional understanding of working with students who are non-verbal (AAC devices etc)
- Lead virtual speech therapy sessions with students either 1:1 or in small groups. Teletherapy experience is a plus but not a requirement. An ideal candidate would have enough in-person experience to be able to translate lessons to a virtual setting.
• Start Date September 2022-May 2023
VocoVision Speech Teletherapist Requirements
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching cert
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
The hourly pay rates for this position are dependent on experience and district budgets but the weekly income will be over $1,500. On top of weekly pay, This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please apply below and call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 for immediate consideration. I can also assist other licensed school professionals who are interested in teletherapy!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled