School-Based Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job in Michigan
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team as a remote contractor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing virtual speech and language therapy services to K-12 students.
- Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to diagnose disorders and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide remote speech and language therapy services to K-12 students through teletherapy technology
- Document student progress and communicate with parents and school personnel
- Collaborate with other members of the student s educational team to ensure effective treatment and progress towards goals
- Stay current on best practices and trends in speech and language pathology
- Master s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid state license in MI in speech and language pathology
- Experience providing remote speech and language therapy services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours. The compensation will be based on the number of therapy sessions provided. If you are a highly skilled and passionate speech language pathologist looking to work remotely with K-12 students, please submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled