School-Based Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP) in Pennsylvania
Title: School-Based Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP) in Pennsylvania
Here at VocoVision we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We work to help strengthen the future of the next generation. We are looking for passionate people looking to make an impact for the lives of students and families nationwide. We are currently on the market for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position for the current school year in Pennsylvania. If you believe that you will be a good fit for the position, please APPLY ONLINE. There are more details listed below:
- Current School Year
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Caseload: PreK-12
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- PA State licensure or eligibility for licensure.
- Previous school-based or teletherapy experience preferred.
- Strong communication and tech skills.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility to work digitally.
- Competitive per-session rate.
- Access to professional development.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration email your resume to [email protected].
We look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled