School Based Teletherapist for Speech (CCC SLP) - Teletherapy at Home Work - Immediate Interview
School Based Teletherapist for Speech (CCC SLP) - Teletherapy at Home Work
SLPs are expected to be comfortable with administering assessments/evaluations and building IEPs based off results, establishing goals for each student, and communicating needs to on-site staff.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Mississippi or Missouri state license as SLP
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Full-Time (32 - 38 hours weekly)
- K-12 caseload
- Immediate hire
- Summer Hour Potential
- Next School Year
- Completely Remote Teletherapy
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled