School-Based Virtual/Telehealth Speech Language Interpreter Job in Massachusetts
The Vocovision team with Sunbelt is a forward-thinking educational institution dedicated to providing inclusive and quality learning opportunities to our students.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
We are actively seeking a Sign Language Interpreter in the state of Massachusetts
- Open to Full-Time or Part-Time
- Current School Year
- Caseload: PreK-12
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) and/or other communication modes.
- School-based or teletherapy experience preferred.
- Strong communication and tech skills.
- Must pass tech screening.
- Facilitate communication for students with speech and language challenges.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and therapists about students development and challenges.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive per-session rate.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Clinical and technical support.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled