School Focused Speech Pathologist (CCC SLP) - Teletherapy at Home Work - Immediate Interview
Speech Pathologist (CCC SLP) - Teletherapy at Home - School Based Assignment - Immediate Hire
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides all learners an educational opportunity that allows for the development of speech-language skills for the purposes of accessing regular and special education services.
The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting.
Employment Type and Requirements
- Contract (1099)
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
- Full School Year
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed in state of residence as an SLP
- ASHA Certification
- Develop IEPs and implement educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload
- Employ a variety of instructional and therapeutic techniques, interventions, and media consistent with the physical limitations of the location and capabilities of the students
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled