School Occupational Therapist Distance Learning
School Occupational Therapist – Distance Learning
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Texas to fill an Occupational Therapist position. Teletherapy has expanded access to occupational therapy services for students across the country.
There is no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. VocoVision also offers technical and clinical training along with recaps.
- Must be fully licensed/certified as a School Occupational Therapist in Texas
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Computer competency
- Prior school-based experience
Advantages for Teletherapy:
- Decreased transportation costs/concerns
- Increased autonomy
- Software and access to the platform and toolkit provided
- Technical and clinical training provided before and throughout
If you are interested in an exciting and fulfilling career as a work from home Occupational Therapist, please send your resume and 2-3 references to [email protected]
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled